Starwatt™ Mini UPS Warranty Terms & Conditions
|Category||Description||Limited Warranty from Starwatt.in||Limited Warranty from Other Online Marketplaces||Registration Required||Type of Warranty|
|Mini UPS||Main Device||12 Months||6 Months Default + 6 Months After Registration||YES||Repair|
|Accessories||3 Months||3 months||YES||Replacement|
|Custom-Made UPS||Main Device||12 Months||-||NO||Repair|
If you face any issues with your Starwatt™ Mini UPS, please Raise a Request to our RMA Team following the Starwatt™ Warranty Claim Process and we will be delighted to help you.
We do not recommend our customers open or try repairing the Mini UPS. This product contains a Lithium-ion battery, which falls under the dangerous goods category. Any unauthorized repair or dismantling of the Mini UPS risks puncturing of internal Lithium-ion batteries which can lead to overheating, causing fire or an explosion, resulting in burns, toxic chemical exposure, and pollution due to the battery rupturing. Hence, these should be handled with care by experienced personnel only. Unauthorized repairs may cause damage, Starwatt™ is not responsible for any causality or damage that happened to you.
Starwatt™ Limited Warranty Guidelines
- The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on-Online Marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart etc) or 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 7 days of receipt/delivery of the product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the Starwatt™ products only and is non-transferable.
- Purchase Invoice is required for availing warranty services. If the Invoice is found Altered / Fake / Manipulated or if the amount has been refunded for the product invoice, the warranty will be revoked and customer will not be liable for making any further claims.
- If the warranty claim is authorized as per the Starwatt™ Limited Warranty Guidelines, the End User will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre as per the directions of the support executive. The One Side shipping charges will be borne by the End User for sending to Starwatt™, One Side Shipping Charges will be borne by Starwatt™. Please refer to our Starwatt™ Self-Ship-Back Policy mentioned below in this article.
- The product can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
- While we will make every effort to carry out the repair within the 15 working days timeline of receiving the product at our warehouse, we would like to make it expressly clear that we are under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
- The warranty service is limited to repair or replacement of the product & is at the sole discretion of Starwatt™. A refund will not be provided to the End User under any circumstances.
- Proof of purchase and registration is required to be presented for availing of warranty services.
- Starwatt™ warranty coverage shall be limited only to provide repairs & rectification of the fault reported within the warranty period after registration.
- If the product is determined to be defective and a replacement is provided in any special case, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, without packaging & accessories. Starwatt™ will replace the product or its defective parts (with a New or Refurbished Unit).
- In case of Forward Shipping of Replacement Unit, if the customer does accept the package when delivery is attempted by courier person or If customer is not contactable on their Provided Address and Phone number. Re-Shipping charges for the Replacement unit will be borne by the Customer. The package re-instatement amount will be charged as COD to re-initiate the replacement process.
Starwatt™ Limited Warranty does not cover
- The product not operated according to the instructions provided in the instruction manual or due to wrongly made connections or due to overloading by using a mis-matching Power / Current / Voltage rated device than the specified power output of UPS.
- Any physical damage to the product, End User abuse, negligence, repair by unauthorized persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, spillage of any kind of liquid on the device, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage etc.
- Expired warranty.
- Wear and Tear of In-built Batteries due to improper use.
- The issue with the deteriorated power backup as it purely depends on the power consumption of the device connected.
- Deterioration or peeling of the colour of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
- Issues pertaining to the look & feel of the product due to accumulation of dust or dirt.
- Purchase of the product from unauthorized persons or shopping channels.
- Minor faults in the quality of a product do not affect the product’s value or technical condition.
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are – stated in the user’s manual.
- Damages or defects caused by extreme wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity.
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage.
- Product loss.
Starwatt™ Self-Ship-Back Policy
To return your product, please mail/courier your product to our warehouse. One Side shipping charges will be borne by the Customer for sending faulty UPS to Starwatt, One Side Shipping Charges will be borne by Starwatt. Please consider using a trackable shipping service as we do not take liability for the product till it reaches our warehouse.
- Please self-ship the product within 2 days after the return request is approved, please refer to the Ship-Back Policy.
- Please ensure that the product is returned to our warehouse within 10 days post-approval. Please consider using a trackable shipping service as we do not take liability for the product till it reaches our warehouse.
- The product must be unused and in the same condition that it was received. It must also be in the original packaging or complete with packaging and accessories.
- Please make sure to pack the returned product properly. We will not be liable if the product is damaged in transit during return.
- Once the product is returned and received by the warehouse, the warehouse team will check and verify the device.
- If the product is found damaged or tempered, NO – Warranty will be provided.
- We usually process all replacement / repairs within 3 working days of the warehouse receiving your returns.
For Peace of Mind and paperless warranty claims – Register your product with us. Please visit www.starwatt.in for more information.