Starwatt 5V 4A Mini UPS for Mi WiFi Routers, WiFi Camera, Google Nest WiFi, Media Converter, Biometric, Arduino, Raspberry Pi 3,4 with Power Adaptor | Uninterrupted Power Backup | 8-12 Hours Backup | Supports All 5V Upto 4A & USB Powered Devices | Replaceable Battery
Starwatt Wi-Fi Router Online UPS saves your internet connection from disconnecting when there is a power failure. It is designed to provide emergency power backup to all kinds of DC power equipment such as routers, modems, set-top boxes, VOIP phone systems, alarm systems, etc. Featuring an intelligent battery management system, this UPS charges itself when there is electricity, and in case of power failure, it seamlessly switches over to the battery mode instantly.
Power Source / Input – Power Adaptor Provided Input: 12V, 3A +/- 2%
Number of Outputs – One
Power Output – 5V, <4A Single Output +/- 2%
Battery Capacity – 70.55Wh, 6 x 2600 mAH
1. Switch off your Router Main Power Supply.
2. Disconnect your Router from Power Adapter.
3. Ensure that Router UPS Push Button switch is in OFF position (Red mark in pressed down position is ON; other way is OFF).
4. Connect Router Power Adapter to “IN” side of Router UPS.
5. Connect “OUT” Side of Router UPS with supplied Cable to your Router Power Input.
6. Switch on the Main power supply.
RED Light on Router UPS Indicates Router UPS is receiving Power from the Adaptor and Battery Charging.
Green Light on the Router UPS Indicates Router UPS is Not receiving Input Power and UPS mode is ON.
7. Switch on the Router UPS Push button switch. Now your router should be up.
1. Please check the power ratings of your Wi-Fi router/adapter (written on back of router/adapter) before ordering the compatible model. Router’s voltage must match with UPS voltage.
2. The Starwatt Wi-Fi Router Online UPS should be charged for 1 hour before first use.
3. Please check the power ratings of your Wi-Fi Router to order compatible model. Self-Check compatibility section can help to choose the right model.
4. Make sure to connect your adaptor to the input. Connecting the power source to the output jack can permanently damage the device and void warranty.
5. Keep the UPS away from the reach of children.
With the Starwatt Mini UPS for Wi-Fi Router, Stay connected to the Internet, even during power outages. Featuring an intelligent battery management system, Router Online UPS charges itself when connected to electricity. The built-in power line detection circuit of Router UPS ensures switching between the power line and battery without any delay which keeps the device running during power cuts and switch over to generators. Let’s you keep your ZOOM or Video Calls / your kid’s online classes/ your video yoga or gym session and Work from Home running without any interruption, VPN disconnect or conference call drop.
|Manufacturer||Starwatt Technologies, Zirakpur Punjab, India|
|Product Dimensions||L 125mm x W 65mm x H 37mm|
|LED indicator||Yes, Charging, UPS Running on battery, Full Charged|
|Number of Items||Router Online UPS (1), Bridge Cable (2) Power Adaptor (1), Connectors (2), Power Transfer USB Bridge Cable(1), User-Guide (1) & Warranty Card (1)|
|Power Source / Input||Router’s Power Adaptor Input: 12V, 3A +/- 2%|
|Power Output||5V, <4A +/- 2%|
|Number of Output||Single|
|UPS Switching Type||Zero Lag Switching|
|Battery Backup Time||3-6 Hours|
|Batteries Type||High Density Lithium-ion batteries (included)|
|Battery Capacity||70.55Wh, 6 x 2600 mAH|
|Battery Protection||Battery Management System + Overcharge and Deep Discharge Protection|
|Cable Length||30 cm|
|Connector Type||DC Jack IN: 5.5*2.1mm, OUT: 5.5*2.1mm|
|Country of Origin||India|
Power Transfer USB Bridge Cable(1)
- Up to 6-8 hours Backup – 15600mAh Li-Ion Battery with Intelligent Battery Management System for Over-Charge and Low Battery Deep Discharge Protection.
- Allows your Router/Modem to seamlessly continue functioning during power outages with no downtime.
- Comes with a True 12V 3.5A Adaptor for Fast charging and Powering Devices simultaneously.
- 3X Battery Life with Optimized CC-CV Charging algorithm ensures that the internal battery of Router Online UPS is charged safely and provide a much longer battery life.
Portable & Light Weight
- Quick installation with Plug and Play Design
- Comes with LED Indicator for Charging, UPS Running on Battery, Fully Charged. Easy to Operate | Wall Mount design | Removable 30cm Bridge Cable.
- Compatible with wide range of devices: WiFi Routers, Modems, ONT, ONU, WiFi Cameras, CCTV Cameras. Media Converters, USB Powered Devices, Smart Speakers etc.
- Supports All Type of 5V DC Devices from 5V – 0.5A, 5V – 1A, 5V – 1.5A, 5V – 2A, 5V 2.5A, 5V 3A
Frequently Asked Questions:
Router Online UPS has an intelligent battery management system that automatically charges the battery when the power is available and seamlessly switches to battery mode during power cuts.
Battery will only charge when UPS is connected to Adaptor with the power switch in the ON position.
Yes, connectors for thin pin routers are included in the package.
Q: What’s the backup time? How can I decide which model is suitable for my device?
A: Different make/models of routers, consume different amounts of current. Hence, backup time will depend on the make/model of the router from 3 to 6 hours.
You can choose the most suitable UPS for your Router from the list of the UPSs by getting the below-mentioned information:
1. What is the device you plan to use?
2. What is the working voltage and currently mentioned on the Adaptor or Router?
3. What is your expected backup time?
Q: How can I maintain the device’s lifetime?
A: When stored, the ups will self-discharge at a rate that is greatly affected by the ambient temperature. It should therefore be fully charged before being put into storage and if it is to be stored for a long period, it should be recharged periodically to prevent it from losing its original capacity.
If the UPS is not used for a long time, it is suggested to charge it once every 3~5months
Q: Do you have any other models?
A: Yes, we have various models with different voltage configurations, you can contact us at +91-8971090763 contact for more details.
Q: How long does the Router Online UPS provide power backup?
A: Up to 6 hours and depends on your make/model as power consumption varies with different OEMs.
Q: How do I know if Router Online UPS will work with my Wi-Fi Router? Is there a compatibility list?
A: Starwatt Wi-Fi Router Online UPS has a range of models that supports 5V, 9V, 12V powered Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi/ADSL Router. We also provide dual and triple output devices. Please ensure power compatibility by looking at the specification sticker on the backside of the Router/Modem and power adaptor before you place the order.
Q: How do I install Router Online UPS?
A: Router Online UPS is designed for DIY (Do It Yourself). It’s really simple to install – The installation guide in the packaging box will help you install Router Online UPS in less than 30 seconds.
Q: How long does it take to install Router Online UPS to my Wi-Fi Router?
A: 30 Seconds only.
Q: Does it work with ADSL/Wi-Fi Routers?
A: Yes. Please ensure to buy/use the model with appropriate power ratings.
Q: Will my Wi-Fi Router be affected anyway?
A: No, Router Online UPS is carefully designed with several safety protection circuits and a battery management system to ensure the safety of your Wi-Fi Router.
Q: I have an ADSL Router (Modem) and a separate Wi-Fi Router, Can Router Online UPS provide power backup to both?
A: Router Online UPS is primarily designed for a single device. However, you can use a splitter cable if the combined power ratings of your Modem and Router are less than the Router Online UPS specifications.
Q: Does Router Online UPS come with a warranty?
A: Yes, Router Online UPS comes with 1 Year warranty.
Q: Can I connect Router Online UPS with any 9V device?
A: Yes. Please check the power ratings of the Wi-Fi router before connecting to the Router Online UPS. If the Rater operational voltage is 9V, then it can be used to provide power backup to any 9V router.
Q: Can I use this outdoor?
A: No. The current version of Router Online UPS is designed for Indoor use.