Starwatt 5V Mini UPS | One Output | Uninterrupted Power Backup | 3-10 Hours Backup | Supports All brand 5V 2A WiFi Routers, WiFi Camera, Biometric, Arduino, Media converters and USB Powered Devices| Replaceable Battery
- 5V 2A Mini UPS by Starwatt saves your internet connection from disconnecting when there is a power failure. It is designed to provide emergency power backup to all kinds of DC power equipment such as routers, modems, set-top boxes, VOIP phone systems, alarm systems, etc.
- Complete Online UPS function with Zero Lag Switching: Allows your device to seamlessly switch Power Source from Mains Outlet to Battery and vice-versa. Designed for 24×7 operation. Keeps your ZOOM or Video Calls / Your kid’s online classes / your video yoga or gym session / Online Gaming / Work from Home running without any interruption, VPN disconnect, or conference call drop.
- Supported Devices: Mini Online UPS Supports All Type of 5V Devices from 5V – 0.5A, 5V – 1A, 5V – 1.5A, 5V – 2A. All major routers and CCTV brands with 5V. Backup time depends on the current consumption of different make/ model devices.
- 5V Mini UPS comes with detachable DC Barrel Jack Port and 5V TYPE A USB Bridge Cable to Power Any 5V 2A Device like RaspberryPi, 5V USB Powered Devices, 5V Wireless CCTV Cameras from Mi, RealMe, Ezviz, Yi Iot, Qubo, D-link, Jio Pocket WiFi Hotspot, Airtel WiFi hotspot, Google Mesh Routers, etc.
- It comes with a Dedicated Adaptor and Internal Battery Management System to automatically charge the battery while powering Router / Device. 3X Battery Life with Optimized Charging. Featuring an intelligent battery management system, this UPS charges itself when there is electricity, and in case of power failure, it seamlessly switches over to the battery mode instantly.
- Built-in 5200mAh EV grade 3C Li-Ion Battery with BMS | Over-Charge, Over Discharge & Short Circuit Protection | Regulated Output Voltage | Surge Protection to safeguard your router /device.
- Easy to Operate Design | Comes with LED Indicator for Charging, UPS Running on Battery, Fully Charged | Wall Mount design | 30cm Bridge Cable length.
- Quick installation with Plug and Play Design: Take out the power adapter from the Wi-Fi router and insert it in the Router Online UPS input female socket, connect the “OUT” of Router Online UPS to your Wi-Fi router. 2 Additional connectors that support all Major DC Wi-Fi Routers and other 5V Devices.
Power Source / Input – Power Adaptor Provided Input: 12V, 2A +/- 2%
Number of Outputs – One
Power Output – 5V, ≤2A +/- 2%
Battery Capacity – 21.84Wh, 2 x 2600 mAh
1.Switch off your Router Main Power Supply.
2. Disconnect your Router from Power Adapter.
3. Ensure that Router UPS Push Button switch is in OFF position (Red mark in pressed down position is ON; other way is OFF).
4. Connect Router Power Adapter to “IN” side of Router UPS.
5. Connect “OUT” Side of Router UPS with supplied Cable to your Router Power Input.
6. Switch on the Main power supply.
RED Light on Router UPS Indicates Router UPS is receiving Power from the Adaptor and Battery Charging.
BLUE Light on Router UPS Indicates Router UPS is receiving Input Power and Battery is fully charged.
Green Light on the Router UPS Indicates Router UPS is Not receiving Input Power and UPS mode is ON.
7. Switch on the Router UPS Push button switch. Now your router should be up.
1. Please check the power ratings of your Wi-Fi router/adapter (written on back of router/adapter) before ordering the compatible model. Router’s voltage must match with UPS voltage.
2. The Starwatt Wi-Fi Router Online UPS should be charged for 1 hour before first use.
3. Please check the power ratings of your Wi-Fi Router to order compatible model. Self-Check compatibility section can help to choose the right model.
4. Make sure to connect your adaptor to the input. Connecting the power source to the output jack can permanently damage the device and void warranty.
5. Keep the UPS away from the reach of children.
6. Compatible with all 5V, <2A powered Modem, Wi-Fi/ADSL routers. Wi-Fi routers, set top box, Alexa, CCTV, POS.
With the 5V Mini UPS by Starwatt, Stay connected to the Internet, even during power outages. Featuring an intelligent battery management system, Router Online UPS charges itself when connected to electricity. The built-in power line detection circuit of Router UPS ensures switching between the power line and battery without any delay which keeps the device running during power cuts and switch over to generators. Let’s you keep your ZOOM or Video Calls / your kid’s online classes/ your video yoga or gym session and Work from Home running without any interruption, VPN disconnect or conference call drop
|Starwatt Technologies Private Limited, SCO 138, First Floor, Panchkula Shopping Complex, Peermuchalla, Zirakpur, Punjab, India – 160104
|L 125mm x W 65mm x H 37mm
|Yes, Charging, UPS Running on battery, Full Charged
|Number of Items
|Mini UPS 5V 2A (1), Power Adapter(1), Bridge Cable (1) and Connectors (3), User-Guide (1), Power Transfer USB Bridge Cable(1) & Warranty Card (1).
|Power Source / Input
|Router’s Power Adaptor Input: 12V, 2A +/- 2%
|5V, <2A +/- 2%
|Number of Output
|UPS Switching Type
|Zero Lag Switching
|Battery Backup Time
|High Density Lithium-ion batteries (included)
|24.3Wh, 2 x 2600 mAH
|Battery Management System + Overcharge and Deep Discharge Protection
|DC Jack IN: 5.5*2.1mm, OUT: 5.5*2.1mm
|Country of Origin
- Up to 3-6 hours backup – 5200mAh Li-Ion Battery with intelligent Battery Management System with Over-Charge and Low Battery Deep Discharge Protection.
- Supports All Type of 5V DC Wi-Fi Routers 5V – 0.5A, 5V – 1A, 5V – 1.5A, 5V – 2A.
- Comes with a True 12V 2A Adaptor for Fast charging and powering two devices simultaneously.
- 3X Battery Life with Optimized CC-CV Charging algorithm ensures that the internal battery of Router Online UPS is charged safely and provide a much longer battery life.
ZERO LAG SWITCHING
- Allows your Devices to seamlessly continue functioning during power outages with no downtime.
- Quick installation with Plug and Play Design.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Router Online UPS has an intelligent battery management system that automatically charges the battery when the power is available and seamlessly switches to battery mode during power cuts.
Battery will only charge when UPS is connected to Adaptor with the power switch in the ON position.
Yes, connectors for thin pin routers are included in the package.
Q: What’s the backup time? How can I decide which model is suitable for my device?
A: Different make/models of routers, consume different amounts of current. Hence, backup time will depend on the make/model of the router from 3 to 6 hours.
You can choose the most suitable UPS for your Router from the list of the UPSs by getting the below-mentioned information:
1. What is the device you plan to use?
2. What is the working voltage and currently mentioned on the Adaptor or Router?
3. What is your expected backup time?
Q: How can I maintain the device’s lifetime?
A: When stored, the ups will self-discharge at a rate that is greatly affected by the ambient temperature. It should therefore be fully charged before being put into storage and if it is to be stored for a long period, it should be recharged periodically to prevent it from losing its original capacity.
If the UPS is not used for a long time, it is suggested to charge it once every 3~5months
Q: Do you have any other models?
A: Yes, we have various models with different voltage configurations, you can contact us at +91-8971090763 contact for more details.
Q: How long does the Router Online UPS provide power backup?
A: Up to 6 hours and depends on your make/model as power consumption varies with different OEMs.
Q: How do I know if Router Online UPS will work with my Wi-Fi Router? Is there a compatibility list?
A: Starwatt Wi-Fi Router Online UPS has a range of models that supports 5V, 9V, 12V powered Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi/ADSL Router. We also provide dual and triple output devices. Please ensure power compatibility by looking at the specification sticker on the backside of the Router/Modem and power adaptor before you place the order.
Q: How do I install Router Online UPS?
A: Router Online UPS is designed for DIY (Do It Yourself). It’s really simple to install – The installation guide in the packaging box will help you install Router Online UPS in less than 30 seconds.
Q: How long does it take to install Router Online UPS to my Wi-Fi Router?
A: 30 Seconds only.
Q: Does it work with ADSL/Wi-Fi Routers?
A: Yes. Please ensure to buy/use the model with appropriate power ratings.
Q: Will my Wi-Fi Router be affected anyway?
A: No, Router Online UPS is carefully designed with several safety protection circuits and a battery management system to ensure the safety of your Wi-Fi Router.
Q: I have an ADSL Router (Modem) and a separate Wi-Fi Router, Can Router Online UPS provide power backup to both?
A: Router Online UPS is primarily designed for a single device. However, you can use a splitter cable if the combined power ratings of your Modem and Router are less than the Router Online UPS specifications.
Q: Does Router Online UPS come with a warranty?
A: Yes, Router Online UPS comes with 1 Year warranty.
Q: Can I connect Router Online UPS with any 9V device?
A: Yes. Please check the power ratings of the Wi-Fi router before connecting to the Router Online UPS. If the Rater operational voltage is 9V, then it can be used to provide power backup to any 9V router.
Q: Can I use this outdoor?
A: No. The current version of Router Online UPS is designed for Indoor use.