Starwatt™ Warranty Terms & Conditions
Please refer to the table below for warranty coverage details for your Starwatt™ product and accessories.
Limited Warranty from Starwatt.in
Limited Warranty from Other Online Marketplaces
Type of Warranty
6 Months Default + 6 Months After Registration
If you face any issues with your Starwatt™ product, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be delighted to help you.
If the warranty claim is authorized as per the Starwatt™ Limited Warranty Guidelines, the End User will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre as per the directions of the support executive. The One Side shipping charges will be borne by the End User for sending to Starwatt, One Side Shipping Charges will be borne by Starwatt. Please refer to our Starwatt™ Self-Ship-Back Policy mentioned below.
Starwatt™ Limited Warranty Guidelines:
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the Starwatt™ products only and is non-transferable.
- Purchase Invoice is required for availing warranty services. If the Invoice is found Altered / Fake / Manipulated or if the amount has been refunded for the product invoice, the warranty will be revoked and customer will not be liable for making any further claims.
- The product can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
- The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on-Online Marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart etc) or 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 7 days of receipt/delivery of the product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- While we will make every effort to carry out the repair within the 15 working days timeline of receiving the product at our warehouse, we would like to make it expressly clear that we are under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
- The warranty service is limited to repair or replacement of the product & is at the sole discretion of Starwatt™. A refund will not be provided to the End User under any circumstances.
- Proof of purchase and registration is required to be presented for availing of warranty services.
- Starwatt™ warranty coverage shall be limited only to provide repairs & rectification of the fault reported within the warranty period after registration.
- If the product is determined to be defective and a replacement is provided in any special case, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, without packaging & accessories. Starwatt™ will replace the product or its defective parts (with a New or Refurbished Unit).
Starwatt™ Self-Ship-Back Policy:
To return your product, please mail/courier your product to our warehouse. One Side shipping charges will be borne by the Customer for sending faulty UPS to Starwatt, One Side Shipping Charges will be borne by Starwatt. Please consider using a trackable shipping service as we do not take liability for the product till it reaches our warehouse.
- Please self-ship the product within 2 days after the return request is approved, please refer to the Ship-Back Policy.
- Please ensure that the product is returned to our warehouse within 10 days post-approval. Please consider using a trackable shipping service as we do not take liability for the product till it reaches our warehouse.
- The product must be unused and in the same condition that it was received. It must also be in the original packaging or complete with packaging and accessories.
- Please make sure to pack the returned product properly. We will not be liable if the product is damaged in transit during return.
- Once the product is returned and received by the warehouse, the warehouse team will check and verify the device.
- If the product is found damaged or tempered, NO – Warranty will be provided.
- We usually process all replacement / repairs within 7 working days of the warehouse receiving your returns.
Starwatt™ Limited Warranty does not cover the following cases:
- The product is not operated according to the instructions given in the instruction manual or due to wrongly made connections.
- Any physical damage to the product, End User abuse, negligence, repair by unauthorized persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, spillage of any kind of liquid on the device, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage etc.
- Expired warranty.
- Wear and Tear of In-built Batteries due to improper use.
- The issue with the power backup as it purely depends on the power consumption of the device connected.
- Deterioration or peeling of the colour of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
- Issues pertaining to the look & feel of the product due to accumulation of dust or dirt.
- Purchase of the product from unauthorized persons or shopping channels.
- Minor faults in the quality of a product do not affect the product’s value or technical condition.
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are – stated in the user’s manual.
- Damages or defects caused by extreme wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity.
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage.
- Product loss.
Starwatt™ Limited Warranty Claim Process:
Note: To keep a track of each and every incident, we prefer a written mode of communication for tracking and recording purposes.
- To request Warranty services, the End User needs to reach out to our Customer service team by filling out this form or writing to us at [email protected] (fast and preferred) or WhatsApp on +91-8297206702 (No Calls- WhatsApp Only) with the following Mandatory details:
- Contact details: (Phone/WhatsApp Number, Email and Product Invoice).
- Brief Issue Description: (Description of the issue in 100 words).
- Images of the Specification stickers of your WIFI router/ devices connected. You can find these stickers on the back side of the router/ devices.
- Video Proof: (Kindly share with us the video of the issue you are facing with the UPS device. In the video, please turn off the input power to the UPS and represent if it is able to power the router during a Mains Power Failure. Please note, you have to Turn OFF the Mains (220V) power to the UPS only, the router should be connected to UPS with UPS Switched ON and the GREEN LED Indicator should be glowing on UPS while performing this step). Download a Sample Video from here.
- Warranty Void Sticker: (Please share with us the image of the device’s Warranty Void Sticker. You can find this on the back side of the UPS).
- Delivery Address: (Your complete Address with Pin code to where the repaired device you want to be delivered).
- The End User Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- If the warranty claim is authorized, the End User will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre as per the directions of the support executive. The End User Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- If the warranty claim is authorized, the End User will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre as per the directions of the support executive. The shipping charges will be borne by the End User. Please refer to our Starwatt™ Self-Ship-Back Policy above.
- Starwatt™ may offer Reverse-Shipping services under special circumstances. Please refer to our Reverse Shipping Policy.
- Authorization does not guarantee replacement.
- Claims will be processed after receipt of the return package at our service center.
As per the directions of the support executive, all products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.
For Peace of Mind and paperless warranty claims – Register your product online and personalize. Please visit www.starwatt.in for more information.