Starwatt Warranty Policy
Please refer to the table below for warranty coverage details for your Starwatt product and accessories.
|Category||Description||Limited Warranty from Starwatt.in||Limited Warranty from Other Online Marketplaces||Registration Required||Type of Warranty|
|Mini UPS||Main Device||12 Months||6 Months Default + 6 Months After Registration||YES||Repair|
|Accessories||3 Months||3 months||YES||Replacement|
|Custom-Made UPS||Main Device||12 Months||–||NO||Repair|
If you face any issues with your Starwatt product, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Limited Warranty Guidelines:
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the Starwatt products only and is non-transferable.
- The product can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
- The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on-Online Marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, etc) or 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 7 days of receipt/delivery of the product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- While we will make every effort to carry out the repair within the 15 working days’ timeline of receiving the product at our warehouse, we would like to make it expressly clear that we are under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
- The warranty service is limited to repair or replacement of the product & is at the sole discretion of Starwatt. A refund will not be provided to the customer under any circumstances.
- Proof of purchase and registration is required to be presented for availing of warranty services.
- Starwatt warranty coverage shall be limited only to provide repairs & rectification of the fault reported within the warranty period after registration.
- If the product is determined to be defective and a replacement is provided in any special case, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, without packaging & accessories. Starwatt will replace the product or its defective parts (with a new or refurbished product).
Starwatt Limited Warranty does not cover the following cases:
- The product is not operated according to the instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Any physical damage to the product, customer abuse, negligence, repair by unauthorized persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, spillage of any kind of liquid on the device, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, etc.
- Expired warranty.
- Wear and Tear of In-built Batteries due to improper use.
- Issue with the power backup as it purely depends on the power consumption of the device connected.
- Deterioration or peeling of the colour of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
- Issues pertaining to look & feel of the product due to accumulation of dust or dirt.
- Purchase of the product from un-authorised persons or shopping channels.
- Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition.
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are – stated in the user’s manual.
- Damages or defects caused by extreme wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity.
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage.
- Product loss.
Limited Warranty Claim Process:
- To request Warranty services, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by filling this form or writing to us on [email protected] (fast and preferred) or WhatsApp on +91 8297206702 (No Calls- WhatsApp Only) with the following details:
- Contact details: (Phone/WhatsApp Number, Email and Product Invoice).
- Brief Issue Description: (Description of the issue).
- Video Proof: (Kindly share with us the video of the issue you are facing with the UPS device. In the video, please turn off the input power to the UPS and represent if it is able to power the router during a Mains Power Failure. Please note, you have to Turn OFF the Mains (220V) power to the UPS only, the router should be connected to UPS with UPS Switched ON and the GREEN LED Indicator should be glowing on UPS while performing this step).
- Warranty Void Sticker: (Please share with us the image of the device’s Warranty Void Sticker. You can find this on the back side of the UPS).
- Delivery Address: (Your complete Address with Pin code to where the repaired device you want to be delivered).
- The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- If the warranty claim is authorised, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre as per the directions of support executive. here Starwatt may offer Reverse-Shipping services under special circumstances. Please refer to our Reverse Shipping Policy.
- The shipping charges will be borne by the customer. Please refer to our Self-Ship policy.
- Authorization does not guarantee replacement.
- Claims will be processed after receipt of the return package at our service centre.
- As per the directions of the support executive, all products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.